Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where we are.....

Thanks to all who help us remember Lucky, and who are sharing in our loss. It is comforting to hear your stories.
It has been a week since we've been without Lucky, and Jeff has not been himself. He is a little lost without his outdoor companion, and keeps telling me he has FTT (failure to thrive).

Currently, he is burning around the yard in a John Deere Skidster, moving fill for our soon-to-be yard. This seems to be a boyhood dream of his: having a project that entails big machinery that gets to operate.


We witnessed the baptism of our niece Joslyn today. She is quite the cutie with her stick-up hair and chubby legs!! Can't get enough of her!





3 comments:

Erin said...

Joslyn looks like a little doll in that picture...cute!! I'm glad Jeff has something to keep him busy even though I know it's hard not to miss his buddy. Hope you are doing ok and we'll have to get together again soon!

Jina said...

Busy Busy Brother...what a Boy! Hope your enjoying your machinery!

ASK said...

Jay and I will be praying for you, I heard Lucky was a wonderful dog!