Another rainy day
I can't recall having sunshine on my face
All I feel is pain
All I wanna do is walk out of this place
But when I am stuck, I can't move
When I don't know what I should do
When I wonder if I'll ever make it through
I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising Your name
You're the one that's keeping my heart beating
I gotta keep singing
I gotta keep praising your name
That's the only way that I'll find healing
Can I climb up in Your lap
I don't wanna leave
Jesus sing over me
I gotta keep singing
Oh You're everything I need
And I gotta keep singing
1 comment:
Jenny, this is one of my favorite songs on the CD you burned for me. Just wanted to let you know that I remember all the things you made me pray for with you when we were little, holding hands in bed on the farm. Although we may not be praying together anymore, and we are far away from each other, I am still praying for the same thing you are; a child for you and Jeff. I miss you more than anything, and wish we could hang out and talk, get coffee, or go shopping together like we used to. I am always here for you, no matter how far away. I love you, big sis!!
Post a Comment