Well, I started taking the stimulation medications. So, we may be looking at egg retrieval next week. It seems so soon! Of course it will all depend on how my body responds to the meds. In the past it has always responded well, but then we weren't trying to have as many eggs as possible either.
Please pray for us! We really need peace, trust in God, and calming of our fears right now. It is hard because the possible outcomes are so far apart from each other. The possibility of twins or the possibility of no biological child. It's quite difficult to emotionally prepare for either outcome! It's also hard to know when we will share information. I'm thinking that this will play itself out depending on how we feel.
I can say that I have true empathy for all of those who have to give themselves daily or 3-4 times daily injections. Starting today I am taking 3 injections a day, up until now it was 2 injections a day. I'm not scared of the needle, but I am sick of poking my stomach and the anticipated pinch and occasional sting of the medicine. It is one of those things that you just do because you have to.
Please pray for us! We really need peace, trust in God, and calming of our fears right now. It is hard because the possible outcomes are so far apart from each other. The possibility of twins or the possibility of no biological child. It's quite difficult to emotionally prepare for either outcome! It's also hard to know when we will share information. I'm thinking that this will play itself out depending on how we feel.
I can say that I have true empathy for all of those who have to give themselves daily or 3-4 times daily injections. Starting today I am taking 3 injections a day, up until now it was 2 injections a day. I'm not scared of the needle, but I am sick of poking my stomach and the anticipated pinch and occasional sting of the medicine. It is one of those things that you just do because you have to.
2 comments:
Hi my dear Jenny-of course, my thoughts & constant prayers are with you both. It is in Gods hands. Just be assured that we will be here for you, whatever the outcome. Our love, Mom
Our thoughts are with you both also. It is hard to find the right words to show our support right now... But know that we are thinking of you and praying everything will work out. I can't seem to find the right words to express how deeply we are praying and hoping a miracle will come your way...I guess the one consolation I do have is in the form of Kelly Erb's (Nelson) story... they did invitro, didn't work, had all of their paperwork into adopt and were just waiting for "the call", then out of the blue, she got pregnant and they now have a baby girl (born a little premature) but a baby girl none the less who is absolutely beautiful... God works in mysterious ways, we can't even begin to understand the complexity of his plans. Trust that things will work out, follow the instructions and hope for the best. That is all you can do, the rest is in his control. WE LOVE YOU BOTH!
Kits
Post a Comment