hey Jenny! I have spent the evening at home with the family; sitting in the hot tub with the girls and going through our regular Thursday night routine...Survivor, and gray's Anatomy. Things is SW Minnesota are looking snowy for the weekend. The girls play the first round of tournaments on Saturday and we have Kirby Slegers wedding to go to... that is if the weather holds up. We are right in the middle of the super storm for the weekend, which could make things pretty interesting! Glad to hear your lung situation is slowly resolving itself. We have been thinking of you and praying for you! We spent the weekend making wedding invitaions at Carole's house. That was interesting to say the least. Let's just say a lot of screaming, "cat fighting" and fun was had by all... We managed to complete the invitations without any blood shed, which in itself was a major miracle... I guess Grethe and I just don't fight with words like they do, we tend to just ignore each other when we are upset or frustrated with eachother. I find that much more satisfying than screaming your brains out... Wes is shutting all of the lights out on me, I think that is my cue to go to bed...Have a happy Friday, and enjoy your weekend! Think Snow! We certainly will be!
3 comments:
Glad to hear the good news!
Later,
Rob
Ditto! Glad to hear your lung is OK! Aunt Margie
hey Jenny! I have spent the evening at home with the family; sitting in the hot tub with the girls and going through our regular Thursday night routine...Survivor, and gray's Anatomy. Things is SW Minnesota are looking snowy for the weekend. The girls play the first round of tournaments on Saturday and we have Kirby Slegers wedding to go to... that is if the weather holds up. We are right in the middle of the super storm for the weekend, which could make things pretty interesting! Glad to hear your lung situation is slowly resolving itself. We have been thinking of you and praying for you! We spent the weekend making wedding invitaions at Carole's house. That was interesting to say the least. Let's just say a lot of screaming, "cat fighting" and fun was had by all... We managed to complete the invitations without any blood shed, which in itself was a major miracle... I guess Grethe and I just don't fight with words like they do, we tend to just ignore each other when we are upset or frustrated with eachother. I find that much more satisfying than screaming your brains out... Wes is shutting all of the lights out on me, I think that is my cue to go to bed...Have a happy Friday, and enjoy your weekend! Think Snow! We certainly will be!
Love you~
Post a Comment