Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What to do

So there are these two pulling forces in our lives. To be open, truthful and honest; and to be quiet, inconspicuous, and private. In an attempt to communicate and to be therapeutic, yet not divulge too much information that might cross boundaries within my marriage-this is a challenge. In the recent weeks since the publication of this blog, I have felt a certain release of inhibitions. It feels good to write about troubles and thoughts. It feels good to communicate to people about things that have been happening in your life that you've been withholding. It feels good to be a little more transparent. So, therein lies my danger zone. I'm fine talking about personal trials, tests, feelings, etc... My spouse is not as comfortable with this. Like our life has to be an open book for all to read. Every thought and feeling captured by blogger.

So here's the latest, without giving too much info.

We are set to go with the IVF. My meds include all subcutaneous injections that will either shut down or stimulate my ovaries. We are looking at the end of March/beginning of April for the actual invitro process to occur. Hopefully this isn't TMI for my hubbie.
There are several wonderful webistes out there that give detailed info regarding what actually happens during IVF.

http://www.fertilityjourney.com/therapyOptions/assistedReproduction/ivf/theProcess/index.asp?C=69253391268083333333

1 comment:

Angela said...

What an exciting time Jenny! I am so hopeful of this process for you. I am going to go check out those websites now so I don't have to ask you annoying questions :)