Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all who are reading this post. Thanks for your comments and encouragement and your love. It's sort of wierd. I feel anonymous as I write, yet I know I'm not. Thanks for enduring my rambling and my thoughts. It's nice to have a medium for expression!
3 comments:
Hey Jenny,
I have been doing this blogging thing for almost a year - and for some people it really clicks. In a lot of ways it is like world-wide group therapy. I love it - and I presently follow about 52 blogs using my google feedreader.
Take Care,
Rob
Yeah, I think it does click for me, for some reason. I've been encouraging my friends to start one too! I'm still figuring out all the little things to customize it.
Take Care!!
Jenny
Awesome. The new format has made it much easier to customize.
Post a Comment