Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Found
Finally! About 45 minutes after she left us, the call came in from a neighbor, that a mysterious white/yellow dog was at her door with our number on her collar. We were thinking of denying the claim, but remembered that Lucky can be sweet and friendly. She is safely home, and I really hope that Jeff picks up a new electric perimeter fence on his way home today! Good Wednesday to you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jenny!
Glad to hear that lucky is home safe...it's cold outside!! I am looking forward to reading your blog. So far I've laughed, I've cried, you are a good writer :)
I felt your pain! After a major panic, dog hunt, heart attack, multiple messages left on Jeff's phone, I agree with your hope of a new "fence"!! Good thing that Luckster is sweet!
TIA
Post a Comment