Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dumb Luck


Yep, our little Lucky dog has run off again this morning. She hasn't had her "electric" collar for a while now, and we were thinking that she was getting old enough to be mature and well-behaved; she is almost 9 now. But, sure enough, when the weather is cold, and Jeff and I just want to enjoy a nice cup of hot java together, the Luckster runs off. What to do? Wait until some nice neighbor nabs her and calls the number on her collar? Or try to track her down in the heat of the moment? As long as she doesn't get hurt, or thrown into P.U.P.S. (pets under police security) where we have to pay $ to get her out, I'll be fine. Jeff has a hunch she is over at the elementary school nearby. We'll see......I think she just has the winter blues!

No comments: