My surgery went well. I have a "stable pelvis" which I guess is good news when you are talking about endometriosis.
Jeff's tibia rod placement went well also. He is battling some pain and is overnight in the hospital, hopefully he'll be home tomorrow. So, that is the update. Thanks for thinking of us!
Jeff joked that we could meet in our sub-conscience while we were both under anesthesia simultaneously!!!!
Jeff's tibia rod placement went well also. He is battling some pain and is overnight in the hospital, hopefully he'll be home tomorrow. So, that is the update. Thanks for thinking of us!
Jeff joked that we could meet in our sub-conscience while we were both under anesthesia simultaneously!!!!
5 comments:
Yea! So glad D-day is over! I like the idea of meeting under anesthesia!!haha...jeff is such a joker
Michelle
fizbin
Can you PLEASE aim for a little less excitement in your lives?
Glad things went well today. I wish you both a speedy recovery.
Am glad the day is over & by the way,you both definetly looked better today than in the pics!! Ha!!Keep Macie off that sore leg, Jeff!! Hope each day bring your pain under control. Was glad I could be there for Jenny & hear the good news!! Love you both, Mom & Dad Serie
We are glad everything went well!! Take care!!
Post a Comment