Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Things

Macie JoJo
Dinner with Good Friends and their cute babies
Participating in Nadia's baptism
Holding our Goddaughter
Watching Macie make friends.


6 comments:

Erin said...

It was so fun to meet Macie and enjoy an evening with you guys!

Michelle said...

I LOVE that pic of Macie in the clothes basket! What's that word mom likes to use? A little scamp?! That's what she is! Nadia has so much hair! And I think she kinda looks like Mya?!

Jina said...

Wish we could have been there....we miss out on all those fun times.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics--a little Hummel baby was evident!! Cute little kids!! Nadia sure has beautiful hair-cutie! I miss Macie--she looks pretty spunky in that basket!! Yup--a skamp she is!! Love Mom

Angela said...

who are those two ADORABLE babies on there?? :) We had so much fun dining and playing balderdash with you all. Macie is the cutest...makes me want a puppy!

Angela said...

opps, I mean THREE adorable babies...your new niece is very precious!