Meeting Joslyn
Fun with Aunt Kari
Hee hee!
My Momma and I

Sisters
The flight to Denver was pretty uneventful, except for some moderate turbulence, that was a little scary when your mom, sister, niece and nephew are on the plane. . My lung made it through the altitude changes a-ok. I'm really glad I didn't stay home, I would have been really dissappointed.
We had a great time shopping, visiting the zoo, eating, and laughing at the niece and nephew.
It was sad to leave my sis behind:(
The flight to Denver was pretty uneventful, except for some moderate turbulence, that was a little scary when your mom, sister, niece and nephew are on the plane. . My lung made it through the altitude changes a-ok. I'm really glad I didn't stay home, I would have been really dissappointed.
We had a great time shopping, visiting the zoo, eating, and laughing at the niece and nephew.
It was sad to leave my sis behind:(
3 comments:
Enjoyed the pics a whole lot! Glad you had a good time. MIss you lots and lots!
Looks like a very successful girls weekend! Great pictures of Joslyn and David...I love the one with David and Kari. Hope you are feeling well and we will talk soon!
Love the pics-of course mine are not available!! Miss Kari-hope you have recuperated & feeling better!! MOM
Post a Comment