Monday, August 13, 2007

Homeward Bound

The Lake View
Catching fish

Sunset Paddle
Sheer Joy
"Tractor" Buddies
The Red Rider BB gun
Mom and Michelle
Watching the men have a driving range contest;
hitting golf balls from the yard to the lake!



We spent the past weekend at my parents house on the lake. We were nostalgic for younger years when we would spend every Sunday boating, barbecuing and gathered around a bonfire. We had a great time with David, the 2 year old of the group. His antics kept us laughing the whole weekend. We had fun, but were greatly missing our sister and brother in law who are in Denver!!! Sometimes distance stinks!

6 comments:

Jina said...

I do miss summer's back home!! The beauty and peacefulness of the lake is quite amazing. Just looking at your sunset pics of the lake makes me want to go back! Although we have the ocean here in San Diego there is nothing like the silence of the lake. We miss you guys!!
Love, JIna and Eddie

Michelle said...

I wish the weekend could have lasted longer!

Angela said...

Jenny, You are getting really good at photography the paddle boat pic and the one of David playing the piano should be entered into a competition!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! Kitsie told me about your blog so I thought I'd check it out!

I remember all those summer days at the lake and times we'd end up grilling out together after lots of water skiing and knee boarding. Ah, the good old days.

Jenny said...

Ah, yes, the knee boarding...I was a pro!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your help-am looking forward to your arrival at some point this week-end.