Friday, March 2, 2007

Cocooning


Jeff is putting Grandpa's snowblower to good use today!!

Well, we are snowed in, just like the whole state of MN. We were supposed to have a bridal shower for my sister in Tyler this weekend, and it is cancelled because she can't get to MN by air. So, I'm trying to decide if I should brave the roads tomorrow to see my parents and their new puppy/baby. I have so much stuff I could be doing, but for some reason I just feel "blah." I have no energy to cook, clean, knit, scrapbook, etc.... My workout schedule has been very off since I couldn't do anything with the bum lung. I'm slowly trying to get back into the routine of working my muscles and lungs because the feeling of blah goes away when I do workout.
I think I mostly just feel like cocooning, if that is a word. I think that we will be feeling like that a lot in the next month or more. Just laying low, trying to protect ourselves and decrease anxiety as much as possible.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow! We got snow but you guys REALLY got snow. Hopefully it all will melt soon!!