My CXR today showed that the right lung has re-expanded a bit, meaning that the pneumothorax is less. So, that is a very good thing. MD rx is still to lay low and call if any changes in breathing/pain.
Interesting thing, I was reading about pneumothorax on-line, and came across catamenial pneumothorax, which occurs in women with endometriosis. Hmmmm, no way to say if that is what I have unless this recurs; which I pray! it does not. There were just some interesting coincedences between my case and those of people with catamenial ptx. So, we'll see. I feel like my body has been invaded my this disease that is like cancer, but not. I never thought it had the ability to affect so much of my body/life. I thought I was pretty healthy. I just want to have a few babies, then I won't need any of those other important parts! Onward, Jenny, onward. Just pray that this was a true spontaneous pneumo, and not related to endometriosis!! Thanks!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who says that when your children get to age 18 that a mother's worries are over?? I am glad you are feeling better & know that some day you will experience the JOY & love that I have had being your Mom. I heard it in your voice & laughter everytime we talked over the week-end you watched David. My prayers continue as always for both of you. We are here for you- Mom & Dad
I am glad to hear things are getting better! I've been thinking about you and hope Jeff is answering your bell! Just know that i'm here for you as we go through these up and downs of life...I'm comforted to know I have you through it all!
Love ya, Erin
Jenny! Yes, surprising to hear you had a PTX! So glad to hear you are improving! (Uncle Darrel has had two chest tubes before and he is glad you don't have to have one!) What %-age was it?
You take care! We want to hear a complete recovery! Thinking of you, Love and hugs (but not too hard!) from Uncle Darrel and Aunt Margie
Thanks for all of your worries and love! I'm feeling very well-rested and stir-crazy! Jenny
Post a Comment