Keith, Kathy, Jenny, Jeff, Kari, Patrick, Michelle, Tony, David, Joslyn; the Serie Family.
We all had such a relaxing, wonderful time with each other. Oh! I nearly forgot Tanner, Macie, and Copper!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The pics make me realize how fast it all went!! We really enjoyed are time at your home!! It was great!! Hope you are recovering-I am still at home with no work!! Lucky me!! Don't work too hard!! Thanks again for all of your hospitality. Love, MOM
I just love all the pics! Especially that one with Joslyn kissing Copper!! I miss the Jackson's already. We loved staying at your house...you are such a good hostess!! (and Jeff too!) Thanks so much for everything! Love ya!
I had so much fun spending Christmas together!! Thank you for everything, esp. letting us bring our dog! I miss you a lot already and can't wait until next time! Love you lots!!
6 comments:
The pics make me realize how fast it all went!! We really enjoyed are time at your home!! It was great!! Hope you are recovering-I am still at home with no work!! Lucky me!! Don't work too hard!! Thanks again for all of your hospitality. Love, MOM
Oh, you made Swedish Creme Wafers! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!
I just love all the pics! Especially that one with Joslyn kissing Copper!! I miss the Jackson's already. We loved staying at your house...you are such a good hostess!! (and Jeff too!) Thanks so much for everything! Love ya!
Aww those are great pictures! The Serie family is so much fuller than when it was just 3 girls!! How happy! :)
Looks like your family had a wonderful time! Happy Holidays~
I had so much fun spending Christmas together!! Thank you for everything, esp. letting us bring our dog! I miss you a lot already and can't wait until next time! Love you lots!!
Kari
Post a Comment