Cute pictures... I was telling Craig that I ran into you, your sister, your mom, and Joslyn and I was telling him that I haven't seen or talked to either one of you in forever yet it seemed as though we have been keeping in touch because of the blog pages. I like to see what every one is and has been up to. I think and pray for you and Jeff often. I hope that everything works out for you guys.
What a great week-end-it made the hard week, worth the extra hours. Glad you were able to share the week-end with us-tell Jeff I WON'T wash his jeans when he's home!!! MOM
4 comments:
Love all the pics!
Fun!! Great pictures...love the one of David and Joslyn in the wagon and the one of you and David and...oh they are all cute!!!
Cute pictures... I was telling Craig that I ran into you, your sister, your mom, and Joslyn and I was telling him that I haven't seen or talked to either one of you in forever yet it seemed as though we have been keeping in touch because of the blog pages. I like to see what every one is and has been up to. I think and pray for you and Jeff often. I hope that everything works out for you guys.
What a great week-end-it made the hard week, worth the extra hours. Glad you were able to share the week-end with us-tell Jeff I WON'T wash his jeans when he's home!!! MOM
Post a Comment