Monday, October 6, 2008

Simple Pleasures




Our weekend included some work and some play. And more rest for Jeff.
We cleaned and winterized the boat. I finally cooked a nice dinner, and then we played checkers.
We won't tell who won.
On Sunday we had fun watching football, conversing with old friends, and watching little kids play!
Last week we also had our first meeting with a new IVF MD. We feel more ready than ever to proceed with attempts to reproduce. My acupuncture is going great, and I've started doing yoga over my lunch hour with some girls from work. If only I could start exercising again!
Jeff is getting around ok. He is still a little needy, and I have to remind him to say please and thank you. But overall, he's doing well. His joy over the weekend was putting a shoe on his foot. (!)
Simple pleasures..............


1 comment:

R, the mom said...

That dog is all legs! Glad you had a cozy weekend.