
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................
Gotta love opening the windows and airing out the house!!!! I forgot how wonderful fresh air is! I am so ready for fall. For the turning of seasons. It is just the change that I needed! For some reason with each change of seasons I feel re-invigorated.
I'm ready to eat squash and stew and chili. To wear sweaters, hats, and boots! To knit, read, and drink hot cocoa!
The leaves haven't even changed color and I'm dreaming about fall hikes and apple crisp. I think I love to plan and anticipate. I need to work on enjoying the moment, the here and now!
Some fall facts:
The hubbie will be gone for 2 weeks the end of September, elk hunting in Alberta, Canada.
I'm having another exploratory laproscopy in a few weeks to examine my endometriosis again. I'm continuing with acupucture and herbal teas; and feel ready to start IVF in hopefully October.
Macie is losing her teeth. She is still cute, but her potential for trouble is increasing!
3 comments:
I totally agree!! I love Fall! Good luck you two in October! Hope to you guys soon! I miss you guys
Candice
I look forward to all that when we come visit in Oct. THis morning it even felt like fall in San Diego. Got to love it!
I am super excited for the Fall Season - just love the awesome colors. Good Luck to you and Jeff in October. Thanks for the prayers - they are greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment