Friday, August 15, 2008

Water Dog





Macie has grown a lot in the last month. She has been introduced to swimming, regularly "fetches", and still loves to chew on everthing she can or cannot sink her teeth into.
The night we took her to the lake to intoduce her to water and swimming I thought Jeff would pee his pants with glee that she was an instant swimmer.
She did really well, and even retrieved in the water quite a few times. Her "Poppa" was pretty proud.
Now, we're debating whether or not we should leave her to sleep in the garage, since she is up every morning at 5am, whining on Jeff's side of the bed, to be let out and to play with us.
She is such a rascal.
But we are still enjoying the life she brings to our house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the life of owning a retreiver-this means you have to start duck hunting!! Looks like Macie has really grown--Love, Dad

Angela said...

Glad Jeff didn't actually pee his pants.

Anonymous said...

We love little Macie baby. Sorry we got her excited and she pee'd on the stairs!! She is just so adorable. I just love hugging your dog(s)! I am not sure why as I really don't like dogs very well??? It is a mystery!! Thanks for introducing her to us. It was lots of fun to stop by!
TIA (and Uncle Bill)