Finally 30! We helped our friend Erin celebrate her 30th bday at The Shout House, with "deuling" pianos!!
We all had a great time, and it is unreal to have a friend from age 2 to age 30!
Erin has always been a friend who can lift me up, listen to me, and who loves me more than I love myself sometimes. I feel fortunate to name her friend.
Happy 30th year EO!
4 comments:
What in the world is the Shout House?????
TIA
Reminds me of the verse that says there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother (sister)!!
What a blessing!
TIA
I stayed with Kristal in the cities last winter and we went to "deuling" pianos - it's a BLAST!!! Glad to hear you had fun.
What am I doing in that first picture!!?? And I love the one of Alan =) Thank you guys for making the night memorable! Love you!
Post a Comment