In the past 3 months house building decisions, job changes, and health problems have left Jeff and I exhausted but sleepless most nights. We either can't rest our minds enough to fall asleep, or we awake in the the early morning hours mulling over stressful life and unable to fall back to sleep. Our eliptical exercise machine is packed away, and due to my lung injury and feelings of exhaustion I haven't worked out since we moved to this temporary home 5 months ago. Last week we took ourselves for a late night walk to help clear our heads and bodies. The walking frequency needs to increase, and I suggested that we pair up to start running together.
The house project is starting to near completion. Stone, staining, and tile-setting are happening this week, with a projected close-date in about a month. After the big move we hope to be free of this great stress and be able to return to feeling inspired by life again. The temporary townhome and building process has left me totally uninspired to cook, clean, exercise, knit, etc..... I feel like a sludge ball.
A few more weeks to traverse. A goal to look forward to. Soon, soon we will rest.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sure it will be well worth the wait. We think of you guys often. Lots of Love
You will probably be shocked at how much stress you are under now once you no longer have it. I can't wait until it's done too! I'll have time off to come visit often!!
Post a Comment