Niece: "Aunty, aunty will you braid my hair?? Please please!"
Aunt: "Ok. Bring your comb and ponytail holders."
Niece (while sitting very still and quiet when aunt is braiding hair): "I love you Jenny."
Later in the evening.......playing the guessing game of "Which Disney character is this?" from a pack of Disney cards.
Niece: "Who is this?"
Aunt: "Flounder."
Niece: "Who is this?"
Aunt: "Sleeping Beauty." (this goes on and on with the aunt correctly guessing the Disney characters)
Niece: "Wow! You are getting them all right! Have you been to Disneyland?"
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All of those Disney movies "stuck" huh!! Your sistas also had their hair braided daily!! You can really impress those little ones-but then I'd want you for my aunt if I had a choice too!!
Or "Cousin"! It brings back memories of many summers braiding hair and watching Little Mermaid over and over and over again (with maybe a little Young and the Restless in between!)
-Cousin Robin
Post a Comment