Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Missing

I'm missing my sister a lot today. She lives in Denver and won't be able to come home for Christmas because she is a nurse and is on-call on Christmas Eve.
I miss seeing her often to shop, joke, talk and share. She is such a fun person who I can always count on for support and honest advice.
So, my heart is sad, and I miss her.

I am thankful for the family we will get to spend time with, and I'm looking forward to relaxing, playing, laughing and hopefully de-stressing!! The last two weeks have been very stressful with all the house decisions and holiday commitments that are going on. I guess the holidays are always bittersweet; enjoying the present but reflecting on the year and those relationships that we miss.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahhh...you made me all sad! Somehow we'll have to make do I guess.

Jina said...

I am sure she is missing even more Jenny. Distance is hard.

I can't wait to see you guys!