Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tricks and Treats




Halloween is a special day at our house, because it is the day that Jeff was born!!! This year was extra special, because his age equaled the date of his birth, 31. Yes, 31!!!!!!!!! We celebrated his Golden Birthday in style with Jason, Sara, Leah, and Mya. I found these old fashioned Victorian masquerade masks for us adults, and we had a hilarious time.


Myself and a co-worker also wore these masks to work on Wednesday. Everyone got a kick out of them. Some people didn't know who we were and thought we were scary! We decided not to scare our patients, just make our co-workers laugh.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The masks are great!! Kalleigh was sick for Halloween so she didn't get to go trick or treating...Abigail had the same chicken costume... She had a blast... she screamed trick or treat at every house!!
Halloween is such a fun holiday!
Give Jeff belated birthday wishes!!

Jina said...

I am jealous...I wish we could have joined your halloween pary/birthday dinner. Looks like alot of fun. I love the masks...they are scary.
Love, The Custodio's

Unknown said...

those are freaky masks!!!