I accepted a new position at HCMC today!!!!!! Starting January 7, I will work in the Cancer Clinic as a triage nurse, working closely with outpatients and physicians. I will work Monday through Friday, no weekends, no holidays! (The M-F part might take some getting used to.) I'm totally excited to dive into oncology and learn some new stuff. I'm super sad to leave my family on medicine, but am excited for the new opportunity!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a totally different topic, here are some pics of the house. They should be sheet rocking today!
The bonus room, above the garage

The living room, I love the vaulted ceiling and these windows!

The kitchen
8 comments:
Congrats on your new job Jenny! That is so exciting!! And the house looks great too :)
Yah!!! No more 36 hour weekends! Just think of all your "vacation" opportunities! We are excited for you! Congratulations!
Jason, Sara, Leah & Mya
Congrats Jenny on your new position. Sound like you are happy with the choice you made. The House looks huge!!! Good job!
Yea! Glad you have no weekends or holidays! More time to come down and visit us!! Love the pics of the house too.
Congrats on the new job Jenny!! We hope to see the house this weekend.
Congrats Jenny !!! I am very happy for you. See you this weekend. Have a Happy Golden Birthday !!!
Congratulations on your new job! That is so exciting! Normal work schedule?? What is that?? That part alone has got to be awesome!! We are so happy for you!
You will be great!
Your house makes me so jealous.... I love the windows and the vaulted ceilings... wes wants to take the roof off our house and make our ceilings vaulted... not a reality, but fun to think about...
Congrats Jenny, I am sure you will love your new job! The house looks great!
Post a Comment