Sunday, September 9, 2007

Entering The Third Decade



Yesterday, my good friend Angie entered her 30's!!!! A group of good friends helped her celebrate the beginning of her third decade of life!
When Angie and I met at the U of M, we were both forlorn and lonely-for-home freshman. We lived in the same dorm and had many classes togther, so it was natural that we became close friends. Angie had participated in a Chrisitan group on campus called "Campus Ambassadors" and she gently encouraged me to participate too. That was the beginning of a friendship that I know God had a part of. Angie was just the friend that I needed; and I've been grateful for her honest, loving, uplifting friendship ever since.

Happiest birthday wishes Angie!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks Jenny! You have been such a good friend over the years!! It was great that we were all able to get together on Saturday. I miss seeing you all!!