We now have a driveway into our lot! No house, but a driveway! The foundation was supposed to be started this week, but with the rain, we'll see........................
Congratulations!! It will be fun getting to see your house from start to finish. I'm not sure I envy all the decisions you have to make though. Let me know if you need help with packing or whatever else comes up!!
The driveway looks great! You are off to a good start. I wish it was all going to be as easy as that but in the end you will have the home of your dreams. I hope that we have a some good weather to help out your crew!
3 comments:
I can't wait to come see the progress! It reminds me of when mom and dad built there house and how much fun it was! (for us of course)
Congratulations!! It will be fun getting to see your house from start to finish. I'm not sure I envy all the decisions you have to make though. Let me know if you need help with packing or whatever else comes up!!
The driveway looks great! You are off to a good start. I wish it was all going to be as easy as that but in the end you will have the home of your dreams. I hope that we have a some good weather to help out your crew!
Post a Comment