Friday, July 20, 2007

Where the wind goes whistling thru the trees





I sort of keep forgetting that we are renting our home now. We have been trying to plan for the future time when we will not be living at 8913 Willowby Crossing (sad!). We have found a 6 acre lot with woods and wild grass (at the moment), which is 15 minutes west of where we live now. Basically, in the country. We're planning on building a 3 bedroom rambler, with an unfinished basement. Hopefully it will be a good investment! The posted pictures are of the lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks great-you truly you two are going back to your roots. I will be sad when you move from your beautiful home but you will take your hearts with you!! mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks great-you truly you two are going back to your roots. I will be sad when you move from your beautiful home but you will take your hearts with you!! mom