We had planned a week's worth of vacation at the cabin; since it is no longer ours, we are left with a week's worth of vacation and no plans or reservations. Dilemmas, dilemmas....
These are the places we've pondered travelling to: San Diego, Yosemite, Denver, Yellowstone, Rome, Paris, London, Florence, Bruges, Prague, Vienna, Alaska, Washington DC, Banff, Costa Rica, Peru, and Maple Grove.
Last minute flights are not cheap, indecisive travellers are not fun, and we REALLY need a vacation!!
4 comments:
I'm hurt I didn't see Tyler on the list of vacation spots!! Anyway, I hope you guys can get away, relax & enjoy yourselves. You know that we can be a respite after the vacation madness!!! Love you- as always, MOM
Oh Mom!!!! You know that we are always on vacation at your house!! Tyler is on the "eternal" vacation list! Love ya! Jenny
Hey I need a vacation too! I'm sure I could just be a stowaway or something! Or I'll just have to wait to see the amazing pics! Can't wait to here where you decide.
I think the best vacation spot on the list is San Diego....and the cheapest too...you don't have to rent a hotel! Come visit us!!! Lot's of Love,
Jina
Post a Comment