Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Last Serie

Mr and Mrs Jackson

The Bride and I Us



The Three Sisters

Dad and Mom

This past Saturday, my sister Kari married Pat Jackson. There are officially no more Serie girls. Wierd, and yet somehow fun that we are all married and at this stage in our lives. The wedding was completely beautiful; from the ceremony, vows and music, to the dress, food, and family and friends. It was great to re-connect with so many people. It was also nice to meet so many of my sister's new family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at the wedding. I'm so glad you put pictures up so quickly as well! You all looked so beautiful, and I am so very happy for Kari Jo!

Anonymous said...

well, I love the pictures-of course they include my 3 beautiful daughters. I'm glad the last wedding did not have any more glitches!! The tux arrival was enough!! It was a great week-end & I loved seeing all the family & friends who attended. I think I can get back to normal but what if I can't? I've been in wedding mode for most of the last couple years!!! Feels good to see all of my daughters married & Keith certainly is enjoying the addition of males to the family tree!! Love you--Mom