I watched and assisted my little sis Michelle and her hubbie Tony move into their first home this past weekend. Their home is beautiful! We're so happy for them. David is already enjoying his new "space." He knows where his room is, and will hide in the closet when you go there.
He also calls me "Nenny," which I find absolutely adorable and endearing. He's a ball of playfulness and so fun to be around.
Lots of changes in the Serie family! By the end of the year all three of us sisters will have moved!
He also calls me "Nenny," which I find absolutely adorable and endearing. He's a ball of playfulness and so fun to be around.
Lots of changes in the Serie family! By the end of the year all three of us sisters will have moved!
1 comment:
Thanks for all the help! Wish I could say it went smoothly but what would a serie move be without some drama?
Post a Comment