Thursday, April 12, 2007

Held by Natalie Grant

This song brought us comfort when both of our grandpas died quickly and within 5 months of eachother. Just thought we would share it with y'all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what an amazing song. Thank you for sharing it. It's hard to remember when we go through disappointments and hurt in our lives, God is there holding us. This song is a beautiful reminder.

lisasilva06 said...

Oh, Jenny, that song just made me break down and cry! it is so meaningful. I am so sorry for what you are going through. I think I can relate and understand your pain. I am also having a difficult time. you know the saying though, "when ever a door closes on us God will open a window.. I really hope something wonderful happens to you when you least expect it. take care of yourself, Love Lisa

Jules said...

I sobbed.
TIA