Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hard News

After completing the most taxing thing that we have done to date, we were met with an answer that was hard to face. All the prayers, exact medicine dosing and timing, forgoing forbidden foods and activities, and much optimism from our doctor; we are still not pregnant. Many questions have come to mind: why us? why not? what's so wrong with me? are we meant to be parents when there have been so many obstacles?
Our hearts are breaking as we feel so much disappointment and sadness. It's hard to know how to think and feel about the future. At this moment I want to be someone else, with other problems not related to child bearing. It is just so hard to face the pain right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

jenny,

i just wanted to let you know that i am following you journey and i am with you in your pain.

rob

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Jenny~
I'm sorry doesn't begin to touch the pain we are feeling for you both right now. We continue to pray for you...We love you guys and if you ever need to talk we are only a phone call away.

Jules said...

Jenny and Jeff,
My heart cries for you both. We are standing with you in your darkest hour and praying for you. I emphathize with what it feels like to want to be someone else with a different problem than the one you are living at the moment...it feels surreal or like a terrible nightmare/mistake. The only place I can get relief of pain/peace is when I spend time with Jesus. We love you both. TIA