We had our egg retrieval today. Everything went really well. I felt very peaceful and my doctor and the nurses that took care of me were wonderful. Jeff has been babying me all day, so that helps too. I think I was more freaked out about it when we first started the IVF process; after we started it there was no turning back. So........just praying for wonderful embryos now!!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Tanner Serie
We had our egg retrieval today. Everything went really well. I felt very peaceful and my doctor and the nurses that took care of me were wonderful. Jeff has been babying me all day, so that helps too. I think I was more freaked out about it when we first started the IVF process; after we started it there was no turning back. So........just praying for wonderful embryos now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will be praying very hard for your embryos over the next week!!
I have a prayer chain requested for my future grandbabies. I especially pray for peace for both of you. We love you lots-more than words can express. Mom & Dad
Post a Comment